Pay Later in 3 with Klarna makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 3 interest- free, equal monthly instalments.
Who can use Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
How do you pay using Pay Later in 3 with Klarna?
- When you get to checkout select Klarna payment option.
- You will be then taken to Klarna payment.
How does paying off instalments work?
- Orders are paid for in 3 interest free, monthly instalments.
- You'll be asked to pay the first of the three instalments once your order has been confirmed at checkout.
- Instalments 2 and 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- You'll receive a reminder from Klarna 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss one of your scheduled instalments and Klarna are unable to automatically withdraw the money from your account 2 days later, you'll be issued with a statement for the full amount due. You can find out more on missed Klarna repayments here.
Can’t decide which Klarna payment option will work best for you? Click here for more information on Klarna.